Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Busy Busy Busy

Why are there never enough hours in a day? Days in a week?  Weeks in a month? Months in the year?  

I always seem to be on the go go go! 

I've been slowly getting geared up for the Lucketts Spring Market this May.  My friends Megan & Tom over at Bmore Nestled are frantically working on the furniture for their space.  I need to get MOVING!! 

This will be the first "Big" market where I will be a vendor and I'm a bit apprehensive that I will not buy & sell enough to make it worthwhile.  Additionally, this is the same weekend as the May Barn Sale and I need to stock my space before the Lucketts sale.  I have some great items, and I'm on the look out for some more.  Here's a small sample!


I painted this piece a while ago, and I haven't had the heart to sell it.  But, it's going to the Spring Market!


Love these mid century GoodForm Aluminum Chairs!

At around 7' tall, this is one of the largest items I have!

Love old medical cabinets.  Needs a bit of a cleaning.

Another old Medical cabinet in need of a cleaning.

A great stack of old barn shutters with original hardware.


I have this beauty in the Barn right now for sale!!

LOVE THIS old carpenters chest.  Great handles and patina!




No comments:

Post a Comment