Thursday, May 16, 2013

Exhaustion aka 2 Markets at once!

I'm am seriously beat!  Between work, setting up my Barn space and prepping then setting up my space for the Lucketts Spring Market, I've been sleeping maybe 4-5 hours a night!  I can't wait until next month when we will be relaxing in Belgium!  



Be sure to stop by The Stylish Patina Barn Sale this weekend (4051 Stanford Ct. Frederick MD).  I've got some awesome stuff ready to go!



I'll be selling personally @ The Lucketts Spring Market in Lucketts VA.  This is my first "big" sale outside of the Barn, so I'm a bit nervous about not having enough stuff for everyone, or pricing too low, or too high, or running out of change, or a dead cell phone battery, or Claritin...



Here's a link to their blog post about what to expect when coming to the Spring Market.

http://luckettstoreblog.blogspot.com/2013/05/tips-tricks-for-shopping-lucketts.html?m=1

I hope to see you there!!


No comments:

Post a Comment