Saturday, November 16, 2013

Wow, it's been a while!!

The hardest thing about blogging is making it a part of your routine.  You start strong, keep up with it, then it slowly fades and something else pops up.  It's been a tough few months around here and I haven't been making this blog my priority.  It happens.  I'm sure there are tens of thousands of ghost blogs out there.  Just sitting, stagnant. Waiting for a simple update.

This weekend is the November Sweet Clover Barn Sale!  I've stocked my space with some awesome items for you or pieces that would make unique gifts for your friends and loved ones!


I love vintage silver plate flatware!  It makes every meal feel a little more fancy! It also makes a great inexpensive gift.  I filled an awesome antique embroidery floss cabinet with assorted mix and match flatware!  



This cabinet is a rare and unique piece!  In fact, I've decided to keep it myself!!


I've packed my space with some of the best pieces I've ever had!!  I adore this a
Antique Quartersawn Oak Card File!  It would make an awesome server in your dining room!


I also love the look of vintage and antique cameras and daguerreotype photos!







Stop by this weekend!! 10-5 all weekend!

4051 Stanford Ct Frederick MD






No comments:

Post a Comment