Sunday, January 6, 2013

Welcome!!

My husband, Terry, is a junk addict.  He loves old stuff.  Antique shops, flea markets, estate sales, you name it, my husband wants to be there finding out about the old stuff.  And then buying it.  And bringing it home.  And then having it sit in our basement, guest room, front porch, back porch, dining room for months at a time.  A few months ago he decided to start selling this stuff, and that is how Charm City Farmhouse came to be born.  We were a few items away from being featured on the next episode of Hoarders.  Happily, my husband has excellent taste, and people seem to like his old junk.  In fact, I think I like his old junk myself.  Some of these people have asked my husband about his blog.  Well, he hasn't had one.  Until now.  Actually it's my blog, but it's about Charm City Farmhouse.  So I guess it's our blog.  When Terry comes home from an auction super excited about a unique find that has a rare history, I get excited too.  So, I think I want to share that on this blog.  I also want to share how fans of Terry's old junk can find it and take it home for themselves.  We're just getting started here, so this blog and Charm City Farmhouse is a work in progress.  Welcome to the journey for old junk!
-Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment